McDonough and Braungart have been saying for years, that “waste equals food.” Or, put into business terms, “waste equals opportunity.”
Mission-driven AI is just starting to take off. It represents our best bet for addressing our most challenging ecological and societal problems.
- The Ecology of Waste and Why It Matters to BusinessMcDonough and Braungart have been saying for years, that "waste equals food." Or, put into business terms, "waste equals opportunity."
- Artificial Intelligence as a Force for GoodStanford Social Innovation Review article on mission-driven artificial intelligence aimed at solving societal and ecological challenges.
- Mission-Driven Artificial Intelligence and the Common GoodMission-driven AI is just starting to take off. It represents our best bet for addressing our most challenging ecological and societal problems.
- Building Mission-Driven TechnologyMission-driven technology delivers a powerful impact, while redeeming technology from its darker story.
- Going Deep in User Experience DesignMarrying art and tool, wisdom of Soul and intelligence of mind, we brighten the future of our technological progeny.
- The Art of WorksWhen users express themselves through a product or service in unimagined, creative ways, what emerges is the art of our works.
- How to See Through the Algorithms in Your LifeWe need to create more transparency in the algorithms that shape our world.
- The Internet of Frivolous ThingsBad design and an absence of customer empathy fuel an Internet of Frivolous Things, but there's still hope.
- 3 Tips for Connecting Money and Mission for More Powerful Social Entrepreneurship3 tips for weaving mission and money into a more powerful form of social entrepreneurship.
- Being of Service: The Bridge to Meaning and Mission in BusinessBeing of service means becoming bigger than our normal selves and turning our focus to others – and it works the same way in business.
- When Cars Talk to Furnaces: Change, Complexity and the Internet of ThingsThe Internet of Things now allows your car to talk to your furnace. That's good, but what will it truly cost you?
- Mission Statement Definition: Linking Customer Mission and Social MissionThe most powerful missions create synergy between the customer mission and the social mission of a business.