Now robots are going after the comedians … their jobs that is.
If you’re a robot, here’s how to be funny:
1) Funny behavior
* Overblown: Exaggerate too much
* Equivoque: Homonym or parody
* Blue jokes: Make a dirty joke
* Sympathetic story: Saying the empathic small things that almost everyone has experienced once
* Induced laugh: Comedian laughs aimed to the audiences’ infectious laugh
2) Funny context
* Running gag: Use the same story again and again
* Unexpected: Do completely unexpected behavior
3) Funny character
* Self-flattery, Self-deprecating humor
(speaking of which, watch “surprised Masau” in the video)
martin shervington, watch your back, buddy, watch your back.